Monday, November 22, 2010

Holidays

We all have waited so very long for this very day! Who misses school? I do! A day seems like a year! I miss all my friends! You will always be stuck in my mind! I will be taking a large step from Standard 6 all the way to Year 7 (I am taking O-Levels), Children to teenager, 12 to 13 years old. I think my age has mad me very wise (jk only la). Easy to say "Hello". Hard to say "Goodbye". To all my friends who are leaving school and all the teachers: Going to miss you! Easy in the beginning, Hard in the end. In the middle, you are the one that has been with me throughout the year. Its like you were the only one there. In the end, we have to say goodbye! So I want to say goodbye and good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I got my background at ZingerBug.com